The 3.2-liter M104 inline-six was factory rated at 217 horsepower and 229 lb-ft of torque when new, and power is sent to the rear wheels through a four-speed automatic transmission. The car has received various maintenance items as needed including a new wiring harness and receipts for the work will be provided with the sale. Maintenance and repairs under the current owner’s tenure since October 2007 includes:
• Fuel pump relay, March 2021
• Engine mounts, July 2021, 87,400 miles
• Ignition coil, June 2019, 86,727 miles
• Water pump, rear pads & rotors, power steering hose and fluid flush, April 2015, 85,291 miles
• Spark plugs and ignition wires, Feb 2013, 84,394 miles
• New convertible top and headliner, January 2013, 84,200 miles
• Top hydraulic cylinders rebuilt, April 2012, 83,800 miles
• Front brake pads, July 2011, 83,200 miles
• New tires and wheels refinished, Feb 2011, 83k miles
• Engine wire harness, March 2010, 82,119 miles
• Soft top latch replaced and system bled, March 2010
• Front lower ball joinnts and outer CV axle boots, Oct 2009
• Steering shock, left & right rear lower control arm joings, rear shocks, front drive shaft flex disc, and front wheel bearing service, July 2008, 80,648 miles
Videos below shows the soft top in operation both up and down and reportedly works with no issues or leaks.
Get the best of The MB Market directly in your inbox every day. Subscribe for a curated list of our top market listings and articles!