The E500 is powered by a 5.0-Liter DOHC V8 which produces 322 horsepower and 354 lb-ft of torque. Power is sent to the rear wheels through a four-speed automatic transmission. Underbody photos are viewable in the gallery. Extensive service history is included with the car which consists of the following:
- Transmission overhaul
- Brake caliper refresh
- Differential mounts replaced
- Rear hub bearings replaced
- Sway bars replaced
- Tension rods replaced
- ASR control unit overhauled
- Exhaust gas control unit overhauled
- OH/LH control unit overhauled
- Starter lockout switch replaced
- EGT sensor replaced
- Windshield washer reservoir replacement
- Charcoal canister replacement
- Fuel hose / return hose replaced
- Fuel pump replaced
- Engine oil pressure sensor replaced
- Oil level sensor replaced
- Oil pan resealed
- O2 sensor replaced
A video of the car has been provided below.
The winning bidder will receive an email with the quote and option to proceed with shipping.
Get the best of The MB Market directly in your inbox every day. Subscribe for a curated list of our top market listings and articles!