Benzman bid $31,000
Benzman bid $18,250
Benzman bid $15,000
Benzman bid $40,000
Benzman bid $250
Benzman bid $6,250
Benzman bid $55,500
Benzman bid $6,000
Seller, woud you please answer the ten questions i posted earlier today. thank you.
Questions to seller:
1. Make and age of main battery and any secondary battery?
2. Have front and rear brake pads and rotors been replaced, or adjusted? If so, pls state date and mileage. Have any of the rotors been honed, resurfaced or turned on a lathe? If so, please state date, mileage and reason for doing so?
3. What time zone is the "ends on" date?
4. Has the car ever been tracked? If so, please give details.
5. What is the tread depth on each tire?
6. Has any dealer or independent shop recommended service which was not performed? If so, please give details and reason for not following the recommendation.
7. Is there a second factory key which will be included in the sale?
8. Will all service records be included in the sale?
9. Is the car free and clear and titled in the name of the seller?
10. Do you have a German license plate which can be affixed to the front bumper and will it be included in the sale?
Thank you for your anticipated answers.
date code on the tires please, as well as the brand and model of the tires. thank you.
I own a similar model in dark green metallic with a black interior purchased as a cpo car from the local (scottsdale) dealer.
a beautiful machine and great for highway cruising with plenty of power for passing. my green cab followed two e-class cabs and there is a world of difference as the s class is heavier and glides across irregular pavement which upset the e-class cabs. now with just less than 26k miles and no service problems, only annual oil and filter changes.
whoever buys this car will be quite happy with it.
thank you, I just wanted to get the rest of the story, altho I think you mentioned it sometime earlier.
John, when did you buy the car and how did you find that it was for sale? just curious as it is a long way from WI.
To Seller: Many more photos of undercarriage taken when car is on lift, not by sliding phone under car when car is on the ground, would be extremely helpful.
ideas re fix for weak AC and slow window operation?
Beautiful car, reminds me of the 250C I had rehabbed for my wife many years ago. I'm a buyer with clarification of rust, AC and slow windows problems and possible fixes.
thank you for presenting this gorgeous almost 45 year old car.
I own one exact same but for colors, love the sound and almost as quick as my 2017 S550 cabriolet, less than half a second behind 0-60mph. and as an AZ car no rust. mine has approx 63K miles with obsessive service from original owner from whom I bought the car.
whoever buys this beauty will enjoy miles of smiles. GLWA
Get the best of The MB Market directly in your inbox every day. Subscribe for a curated list of our top market listings and articles!