pepaglobal bid $1,500
pepaglobal bid $2,000
pepaglobal bid $5,950
Hello, do you have the original antenna? I see some usual cracks on the top of the dashboard, could you post few close up pictures? Would you know when was the timing chain and rails were replaced? At 150k should be ready to do it again (plus few other things). Thank you.
Hello, why was the engine rebuilt? These engines are bullet proof (maybe oil leak under head gasket). I work on them many years, never saw one go bad especially with low miles like this. Thank you.
Few questions for the seller: Hello, I love these cars , work on them ever since they came on the market.
- was the complete timing chain repair was done? (chain, 3 upper chain rails, tensioner rail, tensioner, cam oilers)
- were the accumulators and rear shocks for hydraulic suspension ever replaced? Could you provide video pushing hard on the trunk of the trunk of the car several times?
- is the excessive chrome trim fading? (pictures 20,21)
- is the paint on the roof ok? Looks strange in picture 23.
- what happened in the engine compartment? Valve cover paint is coming off, never saw anything like that on 200k mile 116 or 117 engine.
Sorry for so many questions, I really love these cars, I am considering to swap my 1991 350sd for gasoline 126 Benz as one of my retirement Benzes to take with me back to Europe. Thank you.
Get the best of The MB Market directly in your inbox every day. Subscribe for a curated list of our top market listings and articles!
1988 Mercedes-Benz 560SL
1995 Mercedes-Benz G320
NO RESERVE: 1990 Mercedes-Benz 560SEL