1. Any undercarriage pictures?
2. Any recent major/minor servicing?
3. AC and heater both working?
4. All power items including windows, sunroof, locks, and antenna working correctly?
Will be following!
A beautiful example, pretty much perfect spec just missing the 3rd row.
Was curious also about the paint, looks to have been repainted at some point. No big deal just curious.
Yes the whitewalls need to go, otherwise looks great!
Stunning! Does it have xenon headlights?
This has to be the nicest US spec 280CE out there. Stunning condition!
Absolutely stunning condition, nicest 280CE I’ve seen in years.
I’ve been told by a number of knowledgeable (older) Mercedes enthusiasts that even when their cars were new on the dealer lot, the AC was subpar at best. This is probably running as good as it ever will.
Best of luck with the sale!
1. Does it have a third row?
2. AC and heater both working?
3. All power locks/windows working?
4. Could this be titled in California (others here might be able to answer this)
5. Any undercarriage pics while it’s on a lift?
I wonder if this would be CA smog compliant. Such a pretty car.
Alas, this is likely not able to be registered in CA. What a beauty.
Hi does it have xenon headlights?
Does it have xenon headlights or heated seats?
Absolutely stunning. What a great color and wheel combo. Are any of the original parts still with the car?
Factory armored kit, so cool!
Beautiful. Does it come with the original radio? Climate control working correctly?
Get the best of The MB Market directly in your inbox every day. Subscribe for a curated list of our top market listings and articles!