This 2008 Mercedes-Benz E350 4MATIC wagon was originally sold at Euro Motorcars of Bethesda, MD in December 2007 and later resold as a Certified Pre-Owned Mercedes from the same dealer in 2011. It has remained in the Mid-Atlantic region its entire life through its 2021 acquisition by the seller in Maryland. It is finished in Periclase Green Metallic (300) over Tan MB-Tex (144) and shows 101k miles from new; 3k of which have been added by the seller. Power comes from a 3.5-liter V6 paired with a five-speed shiftable, automatic transmission and 4MATIC all-wheel-drive. Factory equipment includes the P02 Premium Package with wood steering wheel, rear side-window blinds, hands-free communication system, third-row seating, heated front seats, TPMS, a glass moonroof, DVD navigation, satellite radio, CD changer and more. Recent service includes four new Arnott air springs, all new spark plugs, new idler pulley, serpentine belt, power steering pump/belt, both front CV axle shafts & cover/boots, washer pump & reservoir, new brake pads/TPMS sensors, and much more. This well-sorted E350 wagon is now offered with partial paper service records, a recent Carfax report, factory manuals, two keys, and a clean Maryland title.
The body is finished in Periclase Green Metallic (300) with chrome accents around the beltline, front fog lights and bumpers. Equipment includes a glass sunroof with tilt function, roof rails, power lifting rear tailgate, and a rear window wiper. The Carfax shows one accident reported to the front right corner in 2017 and close ups of the paint condition are viewable in the gallery.
Factory 17″ seven-spoke alloy wheels were replaced with new units at 75k miles that are wrapped in new Dunlop Signature HP tires with 2021 date codes. The wheels appear free from major curb rash or other imperfections and close ups are viewable in the gallery. The front and rear Airmatic air springs, brake pads, sensors, front CV axle shafts & cover/boots were all replaced in 2022, and a differential fluid service was also performed. The seller states that the right front wheel splash guard is missing and the center front splash guard and right rear swing arm show signs of damage/wear.
Tan (144) MB-Tex upholstery is accented with matching carpets and burled walnut trim on the steering wheel, dash, shifter, console and all four door panels. Interior equipment includes a Harmon/Kardon Logic7 sound system, dual powered and heated front seats with memory, a power glass moonroof, a wood & leather steering wheel, satellite radio capability, manual rear-side sunshades, and the P02 Premium Package. Standard features consist of dual-zone automatic climate control, cruise control, automatic headlights, and power accessories. The driver’s seat bottom has been previously recovered and detailed images are viewable below. A set of aftermarket rear entertainment headrest units are installed and pictured below. The seller states that the factory sunroof recall inspection has not been performed but a free recall inspection is open and available at any Mercedes-Benz dealer for this potential recall item.
Rear-facing jump seats with headrests fold into the floor when not in use, as demonstrated further in the gallery; and the power rear tailgate opens to house a power cargo cover and manual cargo/dog net between the third and second rows.
The wood and leather-wrapped steering wheel frames a 160-mph speedometer, a 7k-rpm tachometer, an analog clock, and a multifunction display. Digital readouts on each side display fuel level and coolant temperature. The digital odometer shows approximately 101,800 miles; 3k of which have been added by the current owner.
Under the hood is a 3.5-liter V6 that sends power to all four wheels through a manually-shiftable five-speed automatic transmission. Output was rated at 268 horsepower and 258 lb-ft of torque when new. Recent service includes all new spark plugs, new idler pulley, serpentine belt, power steering pump/belt, and a new washer pump & reservoir.
Additional underbody photos showing the condition of the underbody, suspension and wheels are viewable in the gallery and a comprehensive list of recent maintenance items from the seller is provided below:
- Idler Pulley & Serpentine Belt replaced 5/1/2022
- Steering Wheel Buttons replaced 4/11/2022
- Power Steering Pump & Belt replaced 4/11/2022
- Both Front CV Axle Shafts & Cover Boots replaced 4/12/2022
- TRICO Spray Washer Pump & Reservoir replaced 4/12/2022
- Serviced Rear Differential 4/12/2022
- Rear liftgate adjusted and tightened to ensure proper closure and seal 4/19/2022
- Brake pads and sensors replaced 02/05/22 with Bosch QuietCast BP986 Semi-Metallic pads.
- Key batteries for both keys replaced on 02/28/22.
- Oil and filters were changed every 3,500 miles with 0W-40 Oil and Purolator Boss filters. The most recent change was done on 12/22/21 at roughly 100,500 miles.
- Mercedes 7-spoke alloy Silver Wheels/Rims replaced 75k. The wheels are the 8.5 x 17 R17 2114016802.
- New tires were installed on 04/17/21 at 92,766 miles (245/45R17 95W SL Dunlop Signature HP TL BSW). Alignment was also performed.
- All air springs replaced 85k miles.
- Front and rear wipers were changed around 95k miles.
- All four TPMS sensors were replaced on 12/21/21 with 100,641 miles. An alignment was performed again.
- Spark plugs were replaced on 01/23/22 with Bosch YR7MPP33 plugs.
A startup/idling video and a video of the underbody are viewable below.
The winning bidder will receive an email with the quote and option to proceed with shipping.
Get the best of The MB Market directly in your inbox every day. Subscribe for a curated list of our top market listings and articles!